Tuesday

Peeing...AGAIN!!!

Apparently I'm the only one that does it...and everyone else is fascinated by it! :) Kidding! But I must be the only one brave enough to blog about it!

Here are the phrases people have searched for and found my blog....

peeing blog
peeing incident
"had to pee" "hold it"
"couldn't hold it" pee
"pee soooo bad"
peeing
"had to pee"
"had to"+"so bad"+"couldn't hold it"
people love to pee


Apparently I now have the "peeing blog"....Hey, if my peeing confessions help atleast ONE person then I have succeeded! :)


I left this in there that someone searched just because it made me giggle:
why does my dog run around the house after taking a bath?

I assume they found me through "bath" but who knows! :)

1 comment:

Bob Speakman said...

The peeing thing cracks me up. So weird.