Friday

Confession #65

The weather controls my mood...too much according to Bob...but what do you do???

If it's a hot, sunny day (as we've had too many of) I get very down.

If it's hot and cloudy....I'm a little perkier.

If it's cool and cloudy...like fall...my spirits are very high.

If it's cold and sunny I'm not too happy.

If it's cold and snowing I'm good.

If it's hot and windy I'm good (today for sure).

When the thunderstorms roll in, I'm down right ecstatic!

I love thunderstorms to the point that they make me giddy. It makes me sad to see a thunderstorm headed towards us...and then it dissipates. I don't care for the "dangerous" type...but the wind, drop in humidity, thunder, lightening and wind-driven rain is very nice. :) I just love them!

Cloudy days make me happy...

I love the sound of rain...but really only like rain if it accompanies a thunderstorm or if it's a nice lazy day at home with the rain coming down.

It's a mix of sun and clouds on the 90+ degree day today....but there IS a chance of thunderstorms...My hopes aren't too high....but if they do come through, I'll be SO EXCITED! :) Woo-hoo!!!

2 comments:

Bob Speakman said...

You're like Eeyore.

Seriously, it is odd. In your defense though, I love fall days and "fall-like" days too!

Anonymous said...

Who knew???