Friday

Blogging

There's something awesome and cathartic about blogging. It's a healing sense to your soul. It's sort of like a diary, journal and life stories all rolled into one. It's nice. Here lately, you would think I am the only person who blogs...mine seems to be so intriguing to so many people. Shockingly, I didn't create it, nor was I the Christopher Columbus of discovering the blogosphere. It's a blogosphere because so many people do it. I do it. Bob does it. Bec does it. My Aunt Mary does it. In fact, so many people do it, that even with all my hits I've had recently, my blog is still ranked almost 4,000. Bob has one that's just over 4,000 and another that is over 12,000 that he gave up on a long time ago. I'm not sure what Bec's is, but if the people at work find hers as well, then I assume she'll really start increasing in rank too :)

I love blogging. I really do. My family and friends can read it. They can catch up on Alex updates, Maleah updates, or just US updates.

I hope all my friendly readers keep coming back too. I like having you around! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Sometimes it is the only entertainment that I have!!!