Monday

Confession #80

O Holy Night....

Ok. This is embarrassing. I'm 27, and I just figured this out LAST YEAR. And the ONLY reason I figured it out is because during the Singing Christmas Tree we were lucky enough to have the words on the back screen....otherwise I would STILL be in the dark!

The line that says..."And in His name, all oppression shall cease."
I always thought it said..."And in His name, all the presents shall cease."

I had NO idea WHY those were the words....but that's what I thought it was! SO SAD!

Man, I am an IDIOT!

I should kneel down and kiss Bob's feet every night that he still loves me after all of this stuff! :)
(Don't get your hopes up, Hon, SOOOO NOT going to happen!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can understand why you would get those words mixed up. And you most certainly are not an idiot ,so don't you go kissing any ones feet!!!

Matt Bruning said...

Don't worry, Chelsea's name is in the lyrics of "Gloria". ;)