Tuesday

Bob Rocks!

I have to give Bob kudos for some totally awesome Christmas presents this year! With the pregnancy...it seemed it would be a bit of a challenge. However, he came through maybe the best he's ever done!

After a few presents were opened....I had a stack of books and CD's. He was bummed. I wasn't! I LOVE books! He bought me 4 of Robert Whitlow's books. I've never read his before. I'm sure they will be great! :)

He also bought me another Brandilynn Collins book. :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE her books! If you haven't gotten a chance to read them, come borrow some! I've read 6 now I believe. I am starting another series...and we have to finish buying it. I only have 2 of the 4 books needed. She writes fantastic...and none of her books parallel each other. They are all unique and different. And awesome! He was able to email her and get me autographs for each book. And bookmarks! It was a fantastic gift!

He also bought me 3 seasons of the Gilmore Girls...ON SALE. He's a great shopper!

AND he got me a digital photo frame for my desk. My girl scrolls picture after picture all day long! :) She's beautiful and I find myself smiling or giggling over certain pictures (I did that when I pulled up the blog and there she is in the sink with her hair sticking up...and looking oh so happy!).

AND he got me aloe socks. :) They are so soft and comfortable!

He put so much thought into my gifts...wanting to get me good stuff. :) He did a great job. Everything he bought I will be able to use and enjoy. :)

Thanks, sweetie :)

Merry 5 days after Christmas! :) OR should I say Happy New Year's Eve Eve. :) hehe

1 comment:

Bob Speakman said...

Am I great? Well, yeah... but I will never admit that. ;)

Glad you liked your stuff. I loved my stuff too!