Monday

Heartbroken...

I am absolutely heartbroken today. After 10 wonderfully fantastic days off with my girl, I had to go back to work. It was an awesome vacation and an awesome awesome Christmas with her. She amazes me more and more every day. I miss spending our days playing, hugging, laughing, and just soaking up as much of her as I can. I'll fill everyone in on our Christmas in more detail when the thought of doing it doesn't make me want to cry.

She's my girl. My awesome girl.

Here's a few pics of her....They'll definately make you smile :)

She loved playing with Santa Claus...though he would occassionally get decapitated...


Just IMAGINE the scheming in those eyes!...


Christmas morning at home....(Post haircut...you can see in the prior pics she needed it!)...


Christmas Eve at Grandma Parsons....she LOVED the rocking horse and cowgirl hat...The pointing her hand like a gun is all her!



Scroll down to the next post for a few more pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll baby! I love her!
Love Mom

Stacy said...

Maleah is such a precious little girl and I am very proud and lucky to get to spend 4 days a week with her. Her pictures are adorable!!