Friday

Irked...

You know something that really irks me? I love ABC Family during Christmas. They do the 25 Days of Christmas, and every evening are supposed to show Christmas movies, cartoons, etc...for those 25 days in December.

This year they did a countdown TO the 25 Days of Christmas and added an extra week or two of movies. I was so excited! I love Christmas and all the Christmas movies! What irks me is that during their 25 Days....and remember, it's ONLY 25 days....they are showing Harry Potter and Chronicles of Narnia....Now, come on! I'm sure there are many like me, who during this time, would love to see Home Alone, The Santa Clause, and many many more CHRISTMAS movies...

Like Bob says, snow in a movie does NOT make it a Christmas movie!

So that's my irk for the day. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree!! Show more CHRISTMAS movies!!