Thursday

Confession #46

I am jealous of the girl across the street. I don't know her. Don't know her name. Don't know who she is, what she does. I know nothing about her. Well...almost nothing. You see, she brought home a brand new baby girl last Thursday. I have my beautiful Maleah...so why would I be jealous? Well, let me tell you! I saw her yesterday...as she was DRIVING AWAY. That's right. So why should THAT bother me? If you saw me right after we had Maleah you would know why. It took me 3 minutes just to get out of the car. And there she is, apparently getting along just fine. I hobbled around like a little old lady for 2 weeks after giving birth. Well, that's not true. Little old ladies were moving faster than I was. So I am jealous of the girl across the street because she's already back to normal. :( Hopefully my next experience will be...less painful than the last!

1 comment:

Bob Speakman said...

Here's what I'm jealous about: It was warm when they brought their baby home! We had inches of snow, it was cold, the roads were bad... hardly no one came to see us... :(

They get WARM and guests o' plenty! Where's the fair in that? Oh yeah, we got Maleah! That's not fair to them! :)