Wednesday

Maleah

Maleah is six months old now. I can hardly believe it. She's amazing. She's learning to sit up on her own, rejecting a sippy cup, and taking on carrots. She is growing in size and personality. She loves to make people laugh. She loves the theme song to the Gilmore Girls. She doesn't like to sit much, she loves to stand (jump really). Here she is at 6 months...



If you want to see more, go to her page. My dad took the pictures and they are SO GOOD!

She's a doll baby! People tell you that you'll love your child more than you could ever know. It's an indescribable love. It's amazing to me just how much I love her. There are no words that I could ever say that would express the love I feel for her. She is AMAZING.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A mothers love never stops growing.Love Mom