Monday

A Rant

I am not a door mat. I am not a punching bag. I am not a person that you can just walk over to make yourself feel better. I hate conflict. I want everyone to get along. I bend over backwards to try to make people happy...smooth over rough patches. I want to make sure everyone is happy. I sometimes feel like I get beat up in the process. I am tired. I am frustrated. I want to be happy. I want everyone else to be happy. I'm a nice person. I'm not mean. I get along with almost everyone. I have comments made to me and I bite my tongue. I don't want to make anyone unhappy. I am tired of biting my tongue. I will defend myself. If you are sensitive about something, I am sorry. Just please don't kick me while you're down. I can hold a grudge. I hate feeling bad. I don't want to. I will let the grudge go, but please treat me well. I respect you. Respect me. That's all I ask.

I'm done.

Thanks for listening :)

2 comments:

Bob Speakman said...

I'm proud of you. You have grown so much as a person. It took a lot of strength to write that. I stand behind you 100% and will defend you if need be! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, what is the matter? Who has upset you? Do you what me to pull their tongue out? I love you,Mom