Wednesday

People Love Pee!!!

Ok. This is too funny. I had to blog about it. I have written many things in the past few months since Bob set me up with my blog. I've written about Maleah, God, family, friends, Columbus Day, and my multiple confessions (48 now). Apparently people like pee. My blog has been accessed through other links, like Bob's Blog, speakmanville.com, etc....but it has also been accessed by searches. In the last month, my blog has been found by people searching these exact phrases:

"pee soooo bad"

"couldn't hold it" pee

"had to pee" "hold it"


Apparently everyone has an infatuation with pee. I don't know what it is. It's funny that of the 5 searches that my blog has been hit with, peeing was the topic of 3 of them. The other 2 were "song-holy ground" and "my tonsils".

What is it about peeing? Then again...how many of my confessions were in regards to peeing??? Wow! Peeing, peeing, peeing.... :) Pretty funny stuff. ;)

1 comment:

Bob Speakman said...

People are weird and sick...that's the problem...oh, no. Now I have to go! Thanks a lot! :)