Monday

Matt & Chelsea

After many, many, MANY long years...it has finally happened! Matt and Chelsea are MARRIED!!!!!! Sometimes I think Bob and I have waited as long as they have for this moment! It was so incredible to see their lives change before my very eyes. Not that alot will. Their house has always been THEIR house. Decisions THEIR decisions. Not alot will be different for them. But there's something so amazing about calling someone your spouse that I just can't explain. They're awesome people. Totally amazing. I stood there as they got married Saturday (Maleah sleeping in my arms) and watched Bob as the best man as they went through the ceremony. I listened to every word (that I could hear, the fans were too loud at first) and thought of Bob and myself...and how all those vows spoken still apply to us today. He is my husband, but he is also my best friend. I caught him looking at me too, and knew he was listening and thinking of me. How far we've come in 6 years of marriage...how our relationship has grown, and our bond with one another tightened. We are now responsible for the beautiful baby girl I was holding in my arms. God is good. He is SO good.

Saturday was a very popular wedding day (7/7/07), but when I look back, I won't remember that. I'll remember them. Their joy. Their happiness. Their comfort. And just remember that THEIR time finally came. And that Matt danced. Wow! I couldn't believe that! :)

Matt...Chelsea...Congratulations! We love you guys!

Matt DANCED!

2 comments:

Bob Speakman said...

It was awesome. I am so happy for them. I hope they will be half as happy as we are to be together. I love you sweetie! :)

Stacy said...

Marriage is wonderful! Kevin and I just celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary, and even after 10 years of marriage and a beautiful baby girl later, I still get excited when I see his car pull up, and I love to hear his voice when he calls to say he is running late but will be home soon! The bond between husband and wife is an awsome and powerful thing!! Miranda and Bob I love you guys!! Congratulations Matt & Chelsea!!