Tuesday

Confession #33

The Bathtub...

If you read my posts...you will remember how I hate bathtubs. I wear flip-flops in the shower, and I get all creaped out if I actually TOUCH the porcelain. EW! I cannot STAND touching porcelain. Well.....here's a big confession....it's huge....you may want to prepare yourself for the enormity of it......seriously.....you'll be shocked!

Last Friday I cleaned the bathtub. Oh, don't worry, that's only a small percentage of the shock. The REAL shock is that it was the first time it had been cleaned since before Maleah was born!

I know. Gross. Disgusting. I HATE the bathtub. So I put this ALL on Bob. HE was supposed to clean it. It always ended up at the bottom of our list of things to do. Probably because it's the most hidden. So, last Friday morning, I put Maleah in her exersaucer out of the range of smell of all the horrible chemicals, and I cleaned. And I scrubbed. And scrubbed. I'm going to invent "elbow grease" one day. You just wait and see! I had to clean it twice actually. Not to say it didn't totally gross me out, but which is worse? Being grossed out by the porcelain? Or the mildew? Praise God for Tilex Mildew Remover and Soft Scrub with Bleach!

So, now you know ALL of my horrible secrets. Well...unless I think of more. :) This is by far the worst about me yet!

Want to come visit??? ;)

2 comments:

Bob Speakman said...

You're so funny. Thank you for not totally pinning it on me. We shared the shame of a disgusting bathroom. I really couldn't believe you cleaned it!

Anonymous said...

I told you mom, I don't clean my bathtub very often, and I don't even use shower shoes. No one would want to use my bathtub either. :)