Wednesday

Confession #36

When I was in middle school, Treiva used to stay the night at the house alot, and we would go into the basement to the family room and hang out. Sometimes we slept down there too. One night we were down there, me, Treiva and Stacy. Just hanging out. We heard this scratching noise. Weird. Heard it again. Double weird. Heard it more. Got spooked. Heard it some more. Huddled on the couch. I started thinking...We've got to get out of here! Dad's upstairs, he should come check on us! But he didn't....Then we heard it again. Ok, it wasn't funny anymore. Terror sunk in. My mind was going crazy. I had read Stephen King...I knew how we were going to end up! We decided to try to sneak upstairs so that whatever was down there couldn't get us. I started to walk out of the family room, and this creature crawls out from underneath the pool table. I screamed. I mean...SCREAMED. I stabbed myself in the hand with a pencil (totally on accident). I cried. I ran upstairs...well, bolted would probably be the more descriptive term. The "creature" was Bobby. I was MAD. It scared me sooo bad! Dad knew about it too. Again...I was mad. Silly Bobby scared me half to death!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Silly Bobby you scared us to death!! I guess we are lucky that I didn't pee, we all know I have a habit of doing that when I get scared!!!