Wednesday

Confession #34

In the evenings, after Maleah goes to bed, many times Bob and I will go into the front room (where the air conditioning isn't so loud). Bob will get on the computer, normally working on the church website, and I will read. I have been reading a book by Max Lucado, and it has a study guide for each chapter. Last week, I was sitting at the table doing the study guide, Bob was on the computer, and I felt really tired. So I laid my head down on the table and apparently fell asleep. Normally I am a very dry sleeper. However, when I woke up a good half hour later, my cheek was wet, my hand was wet, and the table was wet. I drooled all over myself! Ew! I don't ever do that. It was gross.

1 comment:

Bob Speakman said...

I agree with what your mom said last night. Why would you tell people about drooling on the table? :)