Wednesday

Confession #42

I don't like it when Bob's away from me. Seriously. I hate it. If he has plans, I don't want him to go. I don't want him to go do anything. I don't like it if he has to make a quick trip to the store, or the gas station, or even to pick up food for dinner. I don't like it when he has to mow the lawn. I don't like it if he has to run over to his mom and dad's. I don't like it if he has to make a trip somewhere else in the house. I don't like it when he has to do stuff on the computer (like church website stuff, Maleah picture stuff, etc...). I want to hog him. All the time. I like to have him with me whatever we're doing, and hate when he has to leave me. I got like this when we lost Emily...and then it got worse when we found out we were pregnant with Maleah. I truly figured it would dissipate once we had her, but it's not gone away. Not even a little bit. I suppose it's a good problem to have...loving someone so much you always want them around (even when they tell silly jokes all the time!). :)

I guess I love him a little bit ;)

4 comments:

Bob Speakman said...

I would spend every minute of the day with you if you don't mind 10 foot tall grass, not eating because I don't have a job, and not being able to drive anywhere because we're out of gas! :)

That was really sweet. I feel the same way you do - except I let things bother me more than you do. If the grass grows a little tall you don't seem to care, but I do. I can't let the little stuff go!

I love that you love me that much! :)

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Bob Speakman said...

Yeah, what he said.

Matt Bruning said...

He just called you a stinking homeless man with a wart on your head. I wouldn't agree with him Bob.