Tuesday

Confession #35

A few years ago I was at work, standing at my desk, talking to my office manager. That wouldn't happen now, but a couple years ago it was a normal routine. Well, I'm standing there, on my side of the counter, talking to her, standing on the other side of the counter. If you know me, you know I am a very fidgity (that spelled right?) person. I am constantly using my hands. Well, I'm talking to her and being fidgity with my hands...and I hear a "click". I stop talking. I look down at my hand. I lift my hand up towards my office manager. I show her my finger. I'm stunned. Shocked. Speachless (shocking, I know). Amazed that I could be SOOO stupid! What did I do, you ask. What did I do??? I stapled my finger. Apparently I AM dumber than I look! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not dumber than you look!! ( That did not come out right, did it?)

Stacy said...

I Love You!!!