Monday

Confession #40

I thought of a specific peeing incident...since my last few posts have all involved peeing! :)

It happened when I was still in elementary school.

I was ready for bed and went to do my standard "second pee". Then I went back to bed ready to sleep. But then I felt the urge to go again. Then again. Then again...This went on for close to two hours. Finally, I was afraid something was wrong with me. I was afraid I would get in trouble for being up so late. So I got down on my knees, crawled down the hallway and behind the chair in the living room, not knowing quite how to tell my mom. She finally saw me, and I cried (I always seem to do that!) telling her what was wrong.

I always wondered just how hard she had to stifle her laugh...hearing me saying "Mommy, I can't stop peeing..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With you kiddo, I am almost always trying not to laugh!!