Wednesday

Made for Worship

"Our own little corner of the world"....That's a phrase I heard just the other day. Watching Gilmore Girls actually. I think about that often. We get so caught up in our own lives, our own dramas, that we neglect to see the big picture. There are 25,000+ people living in just our surrounding area. There are like 6 million that live in New York City alone...not to even mention the billions of people all around the world. We live our lives focusing on our own little corner. Of what's going on around US. We're selfish people by nature. But at the end of the day, why are we here? Am I here to work 8 hours a day? Am I hear to pay my bills? To live in the coziness of my home where I don't have to see anyone? NO!!! ABSOLUTELY NOT! To think that we're here for ourselves is selfish.

So why are we here? To reach people. Pastor is so excited to "reach Ross County for Christ". I want to hop on that train. If at the end of my life, I see that I have worked, and enjoyed my home, and never reached out to anyone...I will be disappointed. I will be so disappointed in myself because I am not wanting to just be saved...I am wanting to LIVE FOR CHRIST!!!!! :) I want to reach Ross Co. for Christ. I want to attend every service. I want to study my Bible like it's the TV! I want to pray and talk to my God because He is amazing! He is God! He's awesome! I was made for worship. Worship of my Lord and Savior. My God. HE is to be MY EVERYTHING! And YOU were made for worship too.

We're all here for Him. If you haven't found Him, keep searching. Search to the depths of your heart...He's there. Look around you...see everything you have on this earth...Is it really enough???

No comments: