Thursday

Confession #37

Speaking of the basement...that brings up a couple more confessions! We used to keep a ziploc bag of various foods under the couch in the family room. Cereal...snack cakes...things we normally weren't allowed to have for snack. (Bobby always got the snack cakes! I've never been able to let that go!) Anyway, when we stayed the night down there we would stay up late and eat food we weren't supposed to have! :) It was fun!

More humiliating confession to come....Brace yourself...

I was a big scaredy-cat (still am). Afraid of everything. I was afraid to cross the hall from my room to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Big scaredy-cat. Well, what does a girl do when she's so afraid of dark places and is spending the night in the basement and finds out she has to pee? She asks someone to go upstairs with her. But NOOOO, they don't WANT to go upstairs...and it's the middle of the night...and everyone else is in bed...so what do you do in THAT situation? I'll tell you what you do. (Keep in mind please that this was between 4th-6th grades...though still too old.)...What do you do? You go into the laundry room, find a bucket, and let it flow. That's right. I was too scared to go upstairs. I used the bucket. I must go bury my head now...never to show my face again. I did remember to wash it out though. :) There was a sink downstairs and everything. Does that make it any better? Somehow I don't think so....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You peed in the bucket???