Friday

Confession #38

Ok...speaking of peeing...that brings up ANOTHER confession! I was in third grade. We came home from somewhere...shopping, I think...and I had to pee soooo bad! Stacy headed straight for the bathroom, leaving me with a full bladder to try to manage. If I were Bobby, I could go outside and relieve myself...but NOOOO, I HAD to be a girl! So I waited...and waited...and waited...It seemed like FOREVER. It got harder and harder to hold it. I went into our room, squatted on the floor, trying anything to relieve the pressure. No worries. The pressure then began to relieve itself. Next thing I know, I'm peeing on the floor! It wasn't intentional. It just happened. I couldn't hold it anymore. I didn't want to tell anyone. I tried to pretend it didn't happen. Poor Stacy's feet found it, I think. She had to help me clean it up, since she took so long in the bathroom. :) Made me feel better!

So here's a tip, if you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY have to pee...DON'T SQUAT!

No comments: