Monday

Confession #53

When we were younger there was always something we wanted to be when we "grew up". Some wanted to be a firefighter (Bob), some a superhero, some teachers, soldiers, doctors....the list could go on and on. Some achieved their dreams, sticking to what they wanted to be from the beginning. Others later decided that such a field wasn't suited for them. I am one of THOSE people.

When I was little, I wanted to be.................a cook on TV. :) That's right. A cook on TV. That's not SO bad, I guess. But do you want to know WHY I wanted to be a cook on TV? Because I like to crack eggs open. I like the sound the shell makes as it separates. I love the way the yolk falls into the bowl in which you are preparing your mixture. I thought that job would be SOOOO AWESOME! Of course, it became a reality, because you can't get paid for baking frozen pizzas or macaroni on TV....which is the extent of some of my cooking ability. :)

So I became a bookkeeper instead. :) Thank goodness!

2 comments:

Bob Speakman said...

Now instead of cracking eggs you're cracking down on...no, can't make the connection.

Anonymous said...

I can! Instead of cracking eggs, you are cracking the books!!!!