Friday

Confession #61

Sorry....thought this was already posted!

Again...at Melissa's...we were cleaning up the house. Her mom and George were out for the night on a date...so we were just having fun. We ALWAYS cleaned her house. So we were cleaning out the fridge and there was an open bottle of strawberry daquiri...it wasn't a big bottle, and it looked like a drink had been taken out of it. We were getting ready to dump it, when Melissa decided we should drink it. I didn't want to...but when your BFF wants to do it...you do it. So we took turns taking drinks of it until it was gone. Then we pretended we were "drunk" off of it...because you were supposed to be drunk after drinking alcohol. All I did was overexert myself and wear myself out for an early bedtime. We weren't drunk. We were probably extra stupid and it was probably non-alcoholic anyhow. We just thought we were SOOO daring and courageous that we would be so brave to drink such a thing!

I wasn't drunk. That was the only alcohol I've ever had (if it WAS alcohol) and I have NEVER had nor wanted to have any since.

Again....I am SOOOO sorry! That's the end, I promise!

Now....aren't we glad that Melissa and I didn't stay friends???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And people think that peer pressure doesn't exist! ( You and me need to have a talk )

Bob Speakman said...

This is what I deal with. I checked her into Betty Ford last week, but she escaped. I can imagine the pressure is high living with someone as perfect as I am. Maybe I should lower the bar.