Friday

Friends!

Nope, not the TV show. Shocking, I know!

I love my friends. I don't have a ton of them...but the ones that I do have are awesome. Friends are very amazing. They laugh with you, cry with you, and when you're having a rough time...they are there for you. I have amazing friends...I don't know what I would do without them!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. I also love "Friends". Have all 10 seasons on DVD. There's no better night spent than pizza and "Friends" with Bob...We have our favorite episodes we watch over and over again...

"The one that could have been"
"The one with Rachel's assistant"
"The one where they're up all night"

Just to name a few! :) If you haven't watched it you should. If you have, then watch it again! Just for fun! Bec's family and Bob and myself are the only Friends Freaks I know! :)

1 comment:

Bob Speakman said...

I love watching friends with you! That's our thing. You're my best friend...even though that first part wasn't directed at me!