Wednesday

This may just be for YOU

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Eleanor Roosevelt, 'This Is My Story,' 1937

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.
Martha Washington (1732 - 1802)

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
Anna Quindlen (1953 - )

Fear is that little darkroom where negatives are developed.
Michael Pritchard

2 comments:

Randi said...

...

Bob Speakman said...

I love the last one by Michael Pritchard. I think I might print them and put them on my wall at work!