Wednesday

Dippin' Strips are Back Baby!

Yeah!!! Woo-hoo!!! I am so excited! Dippin' Strips are an awesome food from Pizza Hut. They are a pizza, with regular pizza toppings, sliced breadstick style with 3 dipping sauces - ranch, garlic, and marinara. They are AWESOME! We haven't had any in a long time because they're "limited time only" (huge eye roll here from me). :) They are SOOOO good! You MUST try them if you haven't already. They are tonight's dinner....and I am so excited!

You can order them at www.pizzahut.com or you can call locally and order them!

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh...and did I mention that I'm excited? Because I am EX-CI-TED!

3 comments:

Bob Speakman said...

We're gonna' eat 2, then 3, then 4, then 5, until we eat the entire box and feel really bad afterwards...heeeeeeeyaaaaaah!

Randi said...

I think it's YEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Bob Speakman said...

Actually it is more like... YEEEEEE-AWWWWWWWAA! I can't believe you keep getting hits from this post! Oh well, go dippin' strips!