Tuesday

Confession #54

Remember when you read this...Confession is good for the soul, BAD for the reputation. Also remember...no one is perfect.

What Gives Me the Right???

I have a coworker that our personalities do not match at all. She's a different type of person than I am completely. We went to school together...and weren't friends then. Sometimes I find her annoying...and I tend to snub her. Not meanly, I just don't talk to her that much. I've not been super nice to her for some time now, if ever at all. What gives me the right to be that way???? Nothing. I am to be my best to everyone I meet. She has done NOTHING to me. I am ashamed of the person I have been towards her. Now I will change. Now I will be different. I will be who God would expect me to be. Though I don't agree with what she does or says all of the time, if I am not who God wants me to be, how will she ever see the wrongs? Does she see God's love in me? Does my attitude witness to her? I'm sure no, definately not often enough. I vow to be different. It's up to me to be willing.

Lord, I am willing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you ! Love, Mom

Bob Speakman said...

It takes courage to fight against what our sinful nature tells us to do. Many times it is easier to give into our worldy thoughts than it is to see things God's way. That's the point when we know we have to ask God for His help. We can't do anything on our own. Admitting our weaknesses and asking God for help makes us stronger. Crazy thought! :)