Thursday

Confession #58

This one's for Matt!

One night I was staying at my friend Melissa's house...and we were listening to request and dedication on WKKJ. We kept trying to call in and request a song and we could NOT get through...So we started thinking of alternative methods to get through to the radio station. WAIT JUST A SECOND! we thought. It's a LOCAL station! So what did we do? We got the phone book...called the local number...and requested our favorite song! The problem? We had NO CLUE how radio stations worked and didn't realize it was a NATIONAL call-in show. So we felt like idiots...and just had to keep calling and calling until we got through!

Man, we were idiots!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not an idiot!! I think that evey kid does something like this in their life!! Most are not open enough to share them!! Love You! Stacy

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I have a spelling error in my first comment it should say every kid, not evey!! SORRY!

Bob Speakman said...

I think half of Chillicothe believed that WKKJ's djs were here in town!